Our passion for this business and our love of Destin began many years ago.
David grew up in the suburbs of Atlanta and attended Auburn University, where he majored in Management Information Systems. During his years at Auburn, David traveled down to the sugary white sands of Destin many times with friends and family.
After graduating college in three years, David found himself working for a U.S. Intelligence Agency months after 9/11, utilizing his love for technology and passion for country to help address critical shortcomings related to data analytics & information sharing. Shortly thereafter, David met his future wife Lisa, a transplant from the Midwest and a graduate of Kent State University and The Ohio State University, where she received her Master’s in Labor and Human Resources Management.
As David shared stories about his amazing experiences in Destin, Lisa found herself more and more intrigued. In 2004, David was finally able to introduce her to the beauty of the Gulf Coast. From the moment Lisa first dug her toes in the soft sand and gazed out at the clear turquoise water, she too was hooked.
David often shared his dreams of owning property on the Emerald Coast, and in 2005 this dream became a reality when he and some family members purchased a condo at Destin West Beach & Bay Resort. Instead of using a rental management company, David wanted to take on the challenge himself. This is where it all started…
When David and Lisa later married October 2007, they naturally chose Destin as their venue, on the shores of Miramar Beach. They settled in Atlanta, and as with many young couples, they were focused on growing their careers and family. In 2009, their daughter Taylor was born and in 2012 their son Cooper joined the family.
David continued to grow his tech career, climbing the ladder at a Fortune 100 Software Company, while Lisa worked as an HR professional for multiple Fortune 500 companies. David and Lisa knew that one day they would realize their passion and in 2015, they decided it was time – time to leverage their skills, passions and, of course, their love of the beach.
Over the years, our business has grown to over 125 properties and counting. We believe our backgrounds in technology and management, combined with our passion to serve, will bring our owners outstanding service and our guests an unforgettable experience. We are a purpose-driven company and our core value is to bring people together to create lasting memories, with a personal touch from our family to yours.
For guests, we promise:
- Top quality and exceptional service: We are very selective about the properties we manage, working only with owners who take pride in the properties and value customer satisfaction. We’ll go above and beyond for you, every time.
- A personal touch: We will never treat you like a cookie-cutter guest. From the moment you contact Coastal Vibe Vacations, We will listen to you and help you select the perfect condo based on your group, your needs, and your preferences.
- Special extras: If you’re celebrating a special occasion, let us know and we will help you arrange a special dinner at one of our favorite restaurants or direct you to an amazing adventure to make your occasion special.
- Personalized everything: We are happy to share recommendations, tips and Destin Area favorites, which we’ve explored and curated over the last 15 years.
- Insider discounts: Coastal Vibe Vacations guests are treated to special deals and discounts, available via our exclusive Destin Area Insider’s Guide.
- A simple, straightforward reservations process: We offer a super simple reservations process.
- Constant contact: Have a question? We are always available via phone, text or email.
- No fees. No strings: We earn our keep from our property owners, so you’ll never pay a cent for vacation planning with Coastal Vibe Vacations.
Ready to plan the perfect Vacation? Get started with quick hello message, and let me know what you have in mind. I’m looking forward to it.
For owners, we offer:
- Maximum profits: Solid marketing, stellar customer service, guest screening, updated calendars and all the other little details that help minimize your risk and send your guest satisfaction soaring. That means more bookings, excellent guest reviews, and maximum revenue.
- Time savings: Property management, marketing, guest communications, emails, auto-responders, availability calendars – all these things take time. You may not have enough time to take care of your home the way you’d like, but we do.
- Exceptional quality: We work with like-minded owners – people who share our philosophy of creating the best possible guest experience. We are committed to delivering the quality, service and hospitality that you’d extend to your guests, if you only had the time.
- Pride of management: We may not own every condo we manage, but we treat them all as if they were our own. Rest assured, we will take extraordinary care of your property.
Sound like something you’d be interested in? Get in touch today, and let’s chat. We’ll be happy to explain how our property management works, provide revenue projections, and more.